Friday, November 6, 2009

New Blog!





























I have been having technical difficulties with my web.mac.com blog for a while. Each time I would enter a new post it would take FOREVER to update and therefore would discourage me from posting new things on the blog. So.....I had to "break up" with that blog and thought I would start fresh with a new one.

From now on this will be the official BURDICK BOYS BLOG! :)

Bare with me while I learn this new program! I am hoping that you will find me blogging more often about my day to day life with my two little monkeys and their wonderful Daddy! Oh and don't forget about their furry "sister"!

Here are a few recent photos that my TALENTED cousin Rebecca took of the boys!

Stay tuned for more.......


1 comment:

  1. Yeahhhhhhhhhh!! I'm the first!!!...or so it seems. Thank you, thank you, thank you Pat and Kari for my invite to see you and the boys while I passed through IAH. The boys are the cutest of the cutest!!...wonderful and sweet and so secure with the unbounding love of their great parents! I enjoyed my short time with you. Kisses to all and good luck with your new blog. I look forward to it. Love, Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete