Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho!
































I took the boys to the Galleria last week to meet SANTA! We waited for an hour for him to come out! Luckily some friends and their kids were there with us so we just got a coffee and walked around a bit! The boys were very patient while waiting for the big guy! Once it came time to sit in his lap they were not so happy! Oliver was the most upset....Miles just wasn't sure what to think!
I think that it is very fitting that their first picture with Santa is of them crying! I have to admit that I chose the one with them crying the most! These are some that my friend took.....they turned out better than the ones that I paid for! :) Overall, they were great sports! Maybe next year than can actually tell him what is on their list!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! We took Emma last week... she didn't cry but didn't crack a smile either. It was hilarious how serious she was being and kept staring at him.

    ReplyDelete