Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Favorite Things....

This is an unusual post for me. Usually it is photos of the boys and a caption to go with them. Today I feel like actually "blogging" about some of my favorite things about The Heights....our wonderful neighborhood!

We have lived here for almost 7 years! Wow, hard to believe! Since we moved in to our home our lovely community has only continued to get better. We have amazing neighbors. We have W. Cottage Block BBQs, girls dinners, hang out at the nearby park, walk to Antidote on the weekends for coffee, get together for early dinners on Fridays at Berryhill, etc. It is truly an awesome group of people we are surrounded by!

So here is my list of my favorite things about The Heights:
1. You can walk everywhere!
2. Great restaurants...from upscale to dives
3. Funky used book stores
4. Antidote - a great little independent coffee shop
5. 19th Street...cool shopping, dining, antiques, etc.
6. Buffalo Exchange (on 19th) - I have found some amazing things there lately!
7. Amazing houses with a lot of character
8. Proctor Park - our park one block away from our house. Always packed with kids
9. Our new hike and bike path that goes from 610 to Downtown....right past the Target too! Wow!
10. THE PEOPLE!

We are so lucky to live in such a cool place. I am glad that the boys are getting to experience it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment