Monday, March 1, 2010

"Monkey"ing Around!




The boys and I had a great day today! We went to the YMCA this morning and I had a good workout while they played in the childcare room. It rained this morning before we went and then again after naptime! Boo! We wanted to get outside and play, but were stuck indoors instead. We had popcorn for snack, colored, played with stickers, crawled through the tunnel, etc. It was a lot of fun just hanging out and being silly with the boys. Patrick had a work dinner tonight so I was on "mommy duty" from 7-7! They were so good for me tonight. We had dinner, bath and played a bit more before bedtime! Here are a few photos of my two silly monkeys!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh they are so cute with their curly, wild hair! and not to mention their adorable jellycat stuffed animals... wonder who they got those from!?

    ReplyDelete