Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Music Makes Me Happy!

I just made a new mix on itunes today and I love it! I was feeling like I needed some new music to jam to with the boys at home and in the car. Here are a few of my favs from the playlist in no particular order! Great songs....check them out.

Just Breathe . Pearl Jam
Kandi . One eskimO
Falling Slowly . Lee DeWyze + Crystal Bowersox
Lisztomania . Phoenix
Pagan Angel and a Borrowed Car . Iron & Wine
The Way I Am . Ingrid Michaelson
Take Everything . Greg Laswell

Happy Listening!

1 comment:

  1. i've had Just breath as the first song on my blog roll for awhile now. I LOVE that song. But I'm thinking I need to find a new one. I'll check out your other picks. Thanks for the pictures of the kiddos. Got them this morning. I love the one of hads with your Mom and of all the kiddos rolling. Too cute. Did you figure out the blog book?

    ReplyDelete