Thursday, July 1, 2010

Toot My Own Horn!



The boys and I went over to MAM's (the best little snoball house in The Heights) the other day and I took these photos of them. I love the way that they turned out. I took them with my little bitty Olympus camera. Nothing fancy. Then cropped, edited, etc. on my iPhoto! I love the way they turned out. Esp. the top two! These photos also capture the boys perfectly right now. They play with their Matchbox cars ALL THE TIME! They know the names of all of them too! Chevelle, Mistubishi, Porsche, Volkswagen GTI, Audi R8, Ferrari, Mini Cooper, Land Cruiser, etc. They make the car noises too. It is hilarious!
Notice in the bottom photo. I ran over the Corvette a while back with the Suburban. It crushed the front windshield but the car survived!

Miles - 1st photo
Oliver - 2nd photo

No comments:

Post a Comment